2 DAYS: Free Panel Sessions | Virtual Event
The Sport Business and Development Summit, which will take place over two days, aims to address the significance of bringing together all national, regional, and global players involved in the promotion and development of sport, as well as to discuss sports-related concerns and provide solutions.
PROGRAM KEY TOPICS
- The Role of Sports in Education
- Commercialising Sports in Africa
- Exploring new terrain & opportunities in Sport
- Are Sport Bodies addressing Integrity & Player welfare enough?
- Africa needs its own CAS and other Sport Dispute Resolutions mechanism
- Addressing Gender Bias & Discrimination in Sports.
- Getting Sports Administration Rights
Register For the Summit
About the Workshops
SPORT CONTRACT: How to draft a watertight Sport Contract and important clauses to look out for
This workshop is designed to help you improve your sports contract drafting skills.
You’ll learn the different types of sports contracts and their uses and also how to draft contracts which are:
- clear, correct, concise and consistent
- understood and interpreted correctly by stakeholders in sports such as, athletes, brands, business executives, lawyers and judges
This course will help you:
- understand of common drafting mistakes and pitfalls
- learn techniques for drafting clearer contracts
- how to draft some important clauses.